Frequently Asked Questions
What is your schedule?
- 3-year-old half day: Tue/Thu 8:00-11:30am
- 4-year-old half day extended: Mon/Fri 8:00-11:30am & Wed 8:00am-3:00pm
- 4-year-old full day: Mon/Wed/Fri 8:00am-3:00pm
- We are located in the eastern time zone
- We follow the West Central School Corporation academic calendar
- 4-year-old half day extended students may switch to full day and vice versa during the year
Does my child qualify for your program?
- Children who are 3 years old on or before September 1st of the year of the enrollment are eligible to enroll in the 3-year-old class.
- Children who are 4 years old on or before September 1st of the year of the enrollment are eligible to enroll in either of the 4-year-old class options.
- All students must be able to use the restroom independently before the school year begins.
What does monthly tuition cover?
Do you provide transportation?
Do children eat lunch and snacks at school?
How can I get help with tuition?
- We offer a $25 discount for paid in full tuition (n/a to scholarship applicants).
- We offer a $25 discount for multiple children enrolled at once (n/a if both students applied for a scholarship).
- Families of 4-year-olds are encouraged to apply for the MNS Scholarship Fund. Awards are not guaranteed, but everyone is eligible. Everyone who applies is guaranteed at least $50.
- Tuition is a tax-deductible expense. Consult your tax professional for details.
Is there anything additional I should expect?
- School pictures take place in September. Families are responsible for purchasing photos if they choose.
- We participate in the pancake breakfast at the Francesville Fall Festival as a school fundraiser the 3rd Saturday in September. Participation is strongly encouraged, but not required.
- Students ride in the parade during the Francesville Fall Festival the 3rd Saturday in September. Parents/Guardians may ride as well. This is not required.
- Students are asked to sell Otis Spunkmeyer cookies and more for a fall/winter fundraiser. Participation is strongly encouraged, but not required.
- Students will bring home Scholastic book information. Purchases are welcome, but not required.
- Volunteer opportunities for parents/guardians will be available during the school year for special events and field trips. This is not required.
- A direct donation is a tax-deductible option that would be a blessing to our program, but not expected.
What curriculum does your program use?
How do I register?
- Registration takes place online in March
- The application link can be found on our website, Facebook, or requested by email
- Registration operates on a first come first serve basis. A waitlist will be started after classes are full
- Application forms will be accepted any time during the school year, but space is not guaranteed
- A registration fee of $40 must be paid to guarantee a spot in the program
Can I schedule a tour?
- Tours may be scheduled by emailing email@example.com